- About Advertising
- Promotions That Build You Profit Posted By : Vinodd Kumarr
- As an active real estate investor, Posted By : Jules Carney
- How To Write A Eulogy - A Few Simple Tips Posted By : Gen Wright
- About Marketing
- Leads through Social Media and Public relations
- Build Some Buzz into your Marketing Strategy
- Media Management Strategies that Increase Awareness and Sales
- Ad Agency Tips
- Going Back to Basics
- List Building Software Should Take Into Account the Growth of Your Business!
- The Importance of Building Your Own Opt-in List
- Advertising Articles
- Marketing your Agency
- Content Marketing: 10 Ways to Infuse Your Content With Personality
- Importance of advertising to advertising agencies
- Careers in Advertising
- Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) - Jared Fogle and Subway: A career based on a sandwich diet
- Business Wire - American Association of Advertising Agencies to Sponsor "Diversity in Advertising Career Day" on April 22, 2009, in NYC in an Ongoing Effort to...
- Evening Chronicle (Newcastle, England) - Advertisement Feature - Career chance
- Digital Advertising
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Media Type - Direct
- How Do I Choose A Leaflet Company? Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Direct Mail Post Cards and Other Formats for Direct Mailing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Cash Gifting Marketing with Postcards and Offline Methods Posted By : Merudh Patel
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Business Wire - Hypercom Artema Modular Unattended Payment Terminal Receives Interac Association Device Certification in Canada
- Market Wire - New Billboard Connection Franchise Opens in Tampa
- Media Type - Print
- Market Wire - Electronic Media to Fuel Growth in School Library Materials Market, Says Simba Information's "School Library Market Report 2008-2009
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- Media Type - Radio
- Business Wire - Jim Stickley from FT Press and Jeremy Buck from Diskeeper To Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers
- Reference & Research Book News - Writing for television, radio, and new media, 9th ed
- Reference & Research Book News - Language in the media; representations, identities, ideologies
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Media Type-Interactive
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
When Designing Your Postcards, Consider Your Image
02/12/2009 - By Admin
Image is very important in your marketing campaign. In addition to your design and content, the graphic image that you include in your postcard printing for example, says a lot about you and your business. A well-chosen picture in your print ad helps a lot in building that positive impression, especially when your image is in its right place.
Image is very important because it helps you convey your message. Your target clients can easily understand what you would want to say to them with the aid of graphics in your postcard printing. Nowadays, digital technology has made it very easy for everyone to put graphics in every marketing tool. In fact, with just a mouse click, even the most amateur in designing can get away with attractive designs. All you need is an eye for good images and you are good to go.
Nevertheless, if you want to make your postcard printing worth keeping, you still need well thought of images. You need to choose your pictures carefully so it would help you emphasize your message and not distract your target readers away from it.
A few basic tricks can go a long way in ensuring that you have solid and unique images in your print postcard:
1- Make sure that your image fit your size.
Depending on the size of your full color postcard, your image should be able to fit in it. A limited space in your ad means much smaller pictures. Unless your image alone is enough to tell your tale, it is wiser to maximize rather than to increase the size of your graphics.
2- Image + Content = Consistency.
It goes without saying that your image should match those of your content. Your image is not only there to attract attention. They should help you convey a more readable and easier-to-understand message. If it does not fit then junk it. Unnecessary objects can only distract your readers from the more important stuff.
3- Keep it simple.
It is the most basic principle in any design effort “ keep it simple. Keeping it simple makes it easier for your readers to understand your message right away.
4- Graphic images are basic elements in your design.
Images form part of your basic elements that you should remember to always have them in your design.
5- Remember your target clients when choosing your images.
The bottom line of every design effort is to think of your target readers. How will your images make it easy for your target readers to understand your message? Will your chosen image emphasize your message or distract your audience?
Unless you are marketing to a select few, your images should be able to speak to a much larger and general audience without discriminating.
Always remember that your images in your postcard printing are actually important. They are not there only to attract attention. On the contrary, your image provides your readers with the tool to make it easier for them to understand your message, and eventually, to help them make a decision in your favor.
For comments and inquiries about the article visit Postcard Printing