- About Advertising
- Why Waste Space? Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Internet Marketing...The Magic of Voice Broadcasting Posted By : Craig Bradburn
- Fall Is The Perfect Time To Clean Blips Off Your Marketing Slate Posted By : Robert Schumacher
- About Marketing
- What Is In A Product Name? Posted By :
- Leads through Social Media and Public relations
- Hiring A Branding Agency Posted By :
- Ad Agency Tips
- Conditions of Public Workers
- 5 Affiliate Mistakes
- How Business Gifts Make an Impact to Your Customers
- Advertising Articles
- Advertising Agencies – Are they worth their Cost?
- Content Marketing: 10 Ways to Infuse Your Content With Personality
- Importance of advertising to advertising agencies
- Careers in Advertising
- Advertising Age - diversity career day: April 24.(News)(Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day)(Brief article)
- PR Newswire - New Career Coaching Service Targets Marketing and Advertising Executives
- Tennessee Nurse - Target your next big career opportunity at the TNA Career Center!
- Digital Advertising
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Media Type - Direct
- Direct Mail Advertising Strategies That Works Like Magic Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Make The Most Of Leaflet Distribution In London Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Cash Gifting Marketing with Postcards and Offline Methods Posted By : Merudh Patel
- Media Type - Outdoor
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Business Wire - Burst Media Launches Family Travelers Ad Network
- Australasian Business Intelligence - Advertisers lift exposure in the great outdoors.
- Media Type - Print
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- Sunday Herald, The - MEDIA WATCH
- Media Type - Radio
- Market Wire - Jim Stickley From FT Press and Jeremy Buck From Diskeeper to Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- New Orleans CityBusiness - Reading Radio in N.O. a one-of-a-kind station with global reach
- Tech Europe - MEDIA : COMMISSION PROMOTES MEDIA LITERACY.
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Media Type-Interactive
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
Successful Joint Venture Partnerships Have Some Several Things!
01/15/2009 - By Admin
Joint ventures are a powerful tool to increase your profit, visibility and market share. You can leverage the time and resources of all parties involved and when done properly, bring increased value to the customer base of each business partner.
Successful JV Partnerships Have Several Things in Common:
Understanding a Target Market
A successful partnership will have an in depth understanding of the target market it is intended to reach. This is important because it will utilize the existing relationships each company has formed with its customers. If youre potential partner's customers are not your target market, and vice versa, there's no sense in forming an alliance. On the other hand, if you're both reaching the same market with different products or services, for more details visit to www.joint-ventures-secret.com you can create an instant revenue stream if the customer views the product or service you introduce as something of value. Remember, value to a customer doesn't always mean money or savings. Sometimes value can simply be helpful information, times-savings, or value-added services that will enhance their lives.
Joint ventures that instantly provide you with enhanced credibility are worth their weight in gold. Make sure you choose to partner with a company that has a sterling reputation with its clients and you can immediately increase your opt-in list. People love having the legwork done for them ahead of time and are more likely to use a company that is recommended to them by someone they know and trust. Make sure you guard the reputation of the company who is recommending you by taking the need to service their customers seriously. They've put their reputation on the line for you, for more details visit to www.jointwebventures.com and you for them, so make sure you both understand you're sharing are a valuable asset and treat them accordingly.
New Product or Service Offerings
Another feature of a successful joint venture is the new product or service offerings you can provide to your customer base. This works well because you can offer new products or services to your customers with little or no investment of time and money that they may otherwise not have received. When a customer feels you've taken additional time to find or pass along quality products or services to them, they will begin to develop a sense of loyalty to your company. Building loyalty in your customers is key to any successful business. Keep the customers you have happy, so that you can continue to expand your network via their recommendations. Just be careful that the products or services you are offering via your marketing agreement are quality products. You don't want your customers to get the feeling that you're trying to make a fast buck. Nothing will give them that feeling faster than shoddy performance from your marketing partner.
Creating a successful joint venture is worth your time and energy. Does your research, understand your target market, and go out and service them!