- About Advertising
- Setting Up Your Template: Postcards Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Successfull Advertising Through A Call To Action Posted By : Dave Dinkel
- Advertising Specialties Make Your Business Memorable Posted By : Andrew Stratton
- About Marketing
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing Success Strategies
- How To Select A Marketing Firm
- Ad Agency Tips
- 3 Things to Consider With Public Domain Criteria
- Timber Buyers Fueling the Timber Industry
- Sales Letter: -most Potent Tools You Can Use in Your Direct Marketing is the Direct Mail Letter
- Advertising Articles
- Marketing your Agency
- Should Small Companies Hire Advertising Agencies?
- Content Marketing: 10 Ways to Infuse Your Content With Personality
- Careers in Advertising
- Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) - Jared Fogle and Subway: A career based on a sandwich diet
- Oklahoma Nurse - Discover the advantages of career websites
- Tennessee Nurse - Target your next big career opportunity at the TNA Career Center!
- Digital Advertising
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Digital advertising is watching you!
- Media Type - Direct
- Direct Mail Post Cards and Other Formats for Direct Mailing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Make The Most Of Leaflet Distribution In London Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Everything You Should Know About Leaflet Distribution Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Media Type - Outdoor
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Market Wire - New Billboard Connection Franchise Opens in Tampa
- Guns Magazine - Sluggin' deer: the 12-gauge browning gold rifled deer stalker fills the freezer with tasty corn-fed Iowa venison
- Media Type - Print
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- Market Wire - Electronic Media to Fuel Growth in School Library Materials Market, Says Simba Information's "School Library Market Report 2008-2009
- Sunday Herald, The - MEDIA WATCH
- Media Type - Radio
- Reference & Research Book News - Language in the media; representations, identities, ideologies
- Reference & Research Book News - Writing for television, radio, and new media, 9th ed
- New Orleans CityBusiness - Reading Radio in N.O. a one-of-a-kind station with global reach
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Reference & Research Book News - A word from our viewers; reflections from early television audiences
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Media Type-Interactive
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
Secret Reveal - Get Google Ads for Free
01/08/2009 - By Admin
A new breakthrough secret is all you now need in order to get your Google AdWords pay-per-clicks FREE!
A gentleman from New York discovered what he calls an "oversight" on the part of 99.9% of all marketers that allows him to get otherwise paid-for advertising at Google as well as all other search engines that allow sponsored ads.
And no, nothing about his "secret" is illegal - nor does it require that you know someone on the "inside" at Google, Yahoo, MSN, Overture and others.
Instead, the New Yorker boasts proudly "...this is something that I caught onto just before 2000 when there was so much search engine craze running around, and started doing small just to test things at first ... but which I later expanded on after getting the hang of it."
This same fellow went on to start and operate sixteen separate online companies selling everything from pet food, DVDs, children's toys & games, books, software, and sold not only his own manufactured products but became an affiliate for other web businesses - all the while applying his mastermind secret.
Over the course of nearly eight years the New Englander confesses "I've actually gotten over $87 million in advertising that using my secret I never had to pay for ... and the largest share of which was more recently in Google pay-per-clicks as well as other forms of pad advertising at search engines ... all of which I got for free ..."
So powerful is his secret that he's able to monopolize any niche online, and can always secure the top premium spots just above the usual organic results featured at most search engines.
He still has to set up an account with the search engines - but after applying his secret he is removed from having to pay for all the costs otherwise involved.
Again, nothing about his secret is either illegal or robs from the search engines.
One spokesperson from one of the most popular search engines said chuckling after being made privy to this amazing secret "Wow! Ha! This is really unique ... and in my expert opinion it would only serve to enhance and bring more business to us at [name of search engine withheld for legal & confidentiality reasons] and not cause us to lose business in the slightest. Amazing!"
The northerner revealed that in this nearly eight years' period of time since applying his secret he's done well over $300 million in sales revenue with a most diverse line of products, and most recently in the last two years netted nearly $166 million after really "buckling down and pressing my secret to its fullest potential."
Now to everyone else's fortune, the city slicker is releasing his secret for getting an unlimited amount of pay-per-click ads to the general public. But he's not promising any of us for how long.
A bit of an eccentric, the gentleman says "We'll see just how long I can make it available before it saturates things."
One famous public web guru pointed out that although this man may gain economically more so as a result of the publication of his secret "he's already so amazingly rich that whether he continues or discontinues its sale will neither make nor break the man, but not grabbing it for yourself while it's still available could prove disastrous for you as you may only have one chance, and a very limited one at that, to get this."
It is currently available at:
...so you may want to head on over there now and get it.
It's in a very easily readable format and is quickly and readily understood and mastered by anyone with even a 4th grade reading level.
While you're there, why not scroll down and review for yourself the huge successes others are now having with this incredible breakthrough in targeted advertising now made freely available to the rest of us?
To your success,