- About Advertising
- Articles Online will bring you Fame and fortune! Posted By : Sonali Behl
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Best PTC Sites Posted By : Robert Thomson
- About Marketing
- The Enemy of Marketing is Here Posted By :
- 3 Simple Steps for Gathering Effective Testimonials Posted By : Karen Scharf
- What is Branding? What is Marketing? Posted By : Yean Shin Yong
- Ad Agency Tips
- Several Ways Two Tier Affiliate Marketing Can Make You Rich
- Finding a Public Relations Consultancy in UK
- Resale Right: How You Can Earn Money Online
- Advertising Articles
- Content Marketing: 10 Ways to Infuse Your Content With Personality
- Importance of advertising to advertising agencies
- Advertising Agencies – Are they worth their Cost?
- Careers in Advertising
- Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) - Jared Fogle and Subway: A career based on a sandwich diet
- Business Wire - American Association of Advertising Agencies to Sponsor "Diversity in Advertising Career Day" on April 22, 2009, in NYC in an Ongoing Effort to...
- Tennessee Nurse - Target your next big career opportunity at the TNA Career Center!
- Digital Advertising
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Media Type - Direct
- How Do I Choose A Leaflet Company? Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Everything You Should Know About Leaflet Distribution Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Cash Gifting Marketing with Postcards and Offline Methods Posted By : Merudh Patel
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Market Wire - New Billboard Connection Franchise Opens in Tampa
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Media Type - Print
- Market Wire - Zmags Takes Digital Publishing to New Dimensions With Rich Media Features in Zmags Publicator 3.0
- Ink World - Metals in printing inks industry position statement
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- Media Type - Radio
- Reference & Research Book News - Language in the media; representations, identities, ideologies
- Market Wire - Insight Into Media Consumption by Race Increases Advertising ROI
- Business Wire - MediaG3, Inc. Received Type Approval from China State Radio Regulatory Commission
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Reference & Research Book News - A word from our viewers; reflections from early television audiences
- Media Type-Interactive
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
PR Newswire - New Career Coaching Service Targets Marketing and Advertising Executives
11/29/2008 - By Admin
Unique and personalized job search strategies, designed to help executives land next professional position
NEW YORK, Oct. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- GetWorking, a specialized job coaching service based in New York City, recently launched with the goal of coaching laid-off executives, those stuck in their job searches, and professionals returning to the workforce. It's a unique coaching service for the marketing and advertising community. GetWorking's streamlined and personalized coaching service is led by GetWorking Advisors, experienced marketers as well as job search mentors.Most Popular 5 Super Tips To Get Rid Of Your Public Speaking Fear: How To Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety How To Write A Strategic Plan: A Simple Outline How To Get Things Done: A Guide To Strategic Planning Job Interview: What Not To Do SWOT Analysis - To Make Your Business More Profitable
Heather Frayne, founder of Direct Marketers On Call, Inc., developed GetWorking to fill a much-needed niche in the job coaching industry. With more than 20 years of successfully placing marketing and advertising professionals, Frayne and her team know precisely what hiring managers are looking for, their hot buttons and turn-offs, as well as the market trends, challenges and issues. It is this specific insider's perspective, knowledge and insight that GetWorking Advisors provide to those confronting the workplace head-on.
&In today's ever-changing, complex marketplace and business climate, executives are recognizing the need to be more realistic, focused and prepared,& said Frayne. GetWorking is based on the premise that working professionals have the foundation for their own successful career path. &We're experts at helping executives take a closer look at their strengths and accomplishments, and then develop targeted job search strategies, which will guide them towards landing their next job,& Frayne adds.
GetWorking LLC was established by Heather Frayne, founder of Direct Marketers On Call, Inc., to offer personalized job coaching for the marketing and advertising professionals who are stuck in their job searches. Under the Direct Marketers On Call umbrella, Frayne had set up DMOCoaching in 2002 to focus on the career guidance and executive coaching that so many job seekers requested. But by 2008, the time was right to establish GetWorking as a stand-alone business with its own self-assessment tools, evaluation tactics and coaching philosophy.
For more information on GetWorking, contact 212.741.5101 or visit http://www.getworking.com/
This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com/.
CONTACT: GetWorking LLC, +1-212-741-5101
Web site: http://www.getworking.com/Article Source http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m4PRN/is_2008_Oct_3/ai_n29476209