- About Advertising
- How Can CPM Advertising Help Your Business? Posted By : Sameep Shah
- The Psychology Behind Leaflet Distribution Posted By : Dominic Donaldson
- How do I get started investing in real estate Posted By : Jules Carney
- About Marketing
- Tales of the Toured and other adventures in branding Posted By : JUI
- The Upside Down World of Web Branding Posted By : Scott Lindsay
- Lead Generation through E-Marketing
- Ad Agency Tips
- You Can Expect The Best In Website Optimization By Our Qualified Specialists
- Microwave Cookware: -handed Down From One Generation to the Next as Heirloom Pieces
- Effective Low Cost Marketing Tips
- Advertising Articles
- Content Marketing: 10 Ways to Infuse Your Content With Personality
- Advertising Agencies – Are they worth their Cost?
- Importance of advertising to advertising agencies
- Careers in Advertising
- Business Wire - American Association of Advertising Agencies to Sponsor "Diversity in Advertising Career Day" on April 22, 2009, in NYC in an Ongoing Effort to...
- Advertising Age - diversity career day: April 24.(News)(Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day)(Brief article)
- Oklahoma Nurse - Discover the advantages of career websites
- Digital Advertising
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Media Type - Direct
- How Do I Choose A Leaflet Company? Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Direct Mail Advertising Strategies That Works Like Magic Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Everything You Should Know About Leaflet Distribution Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Media Type - Outdoor
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Business Wire - Burst Media Launches Family Travelers Ad Network
- Australasian Business Intelligence - Advertisers lift exposure in the great outdoors.
- Media Type - Print
- Market Wire - Zmags Takes Digital Publishing to New Dimensions With Rich Media Features in Zmags Publicator 3.0
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- Sunday Herald, The - MEDIA WATCH
- Media Type - Radio
- Tech Europe - MEDIA : COMMISSION PROMOTES MEDIA LITERACY.
- Reference & Research Book News - Writing for television, radio, and new media, 9th ed
- Business Wire - Jim Stickley from FT Press and Jeremy Buck from Diskeeper To Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers
- Media Type - Television
- Reference & Research Book News - A word from our viewers; reflections from early television audiences
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Media Type-Interactive
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
Oklahoma Nurse - Discover the advantages of career websites
11/29/2008 - By Admin
Over 80 million people search career websites each week. Why should you be one of them?
To understand why so many job seekers are turning to the internet to help guide their job search and what drives employers to post their open positions online, one can look at the undeniable trend of the internet increasing productivity. Career websites have made traditional job search and recruitment methods like advertising in newspapers and visiting places of business seem outdated and inefficient.Most Popular Job Interview: What Not To Do How To Get Things Done: A Guide To Strategic Planning Lethal Job Interview Mistakes How To Write A Strategic Plan: A Simple Outline 5 Super Tips To Get Rid Of Your Public Speaking Fear: How To Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety
The main underlying incentive for job seekers and employers to go online for job searches and recruitment is that it saves valuable time. Researching various opportunities, submitting resumes, writing cover letters and interviewing consumes a significant amount of time. Anyone who has ever initiated a full-fledged job search can attest to this. Managing a job search online cuts out many of the unnecessary processes found in non-electronic job search methods. In addition, employers can post opportunities instantaneously, speeding up the entire process and helping them fill positions faster.
Online career resources also provide easy access to both candidates and employers. Job seekers can easily retrieve a list of opportunities filtered by job category, location and even required qualifications. On the other side, employers can receive resumes and applications via email and screen candidates all with just the click of a mouse.
Furthermore, managing recruitment online presents the opportunity to display a more detailed job description. This helps employers paint a vivid picture of what the position will entail and also aids job seekers in determining whether or not a certain job is the right fit. In contrast, outdated career services like newspaper classifieds ads are significantly restricted in the amount of space they allow for a description which leaves many questions and concerns unanswered.
Overall, it is easy to see why more and more people are relying on the internet to explore new career opportunities or to find the perfect candidate. Simply put, old fashioned methods can not compare to the significant advantages that online job search and recruitment present. Discover the benefits yourself by visiting the ACRONYM Career Center, ASSOCIATION NAME's very own online career resource at http://wra.associationcareernetwork. com.
&Who is logging on to career websites?& BizReport. 11 Feb. 2008.
>http://www.bizreport.com/2008/02/who_is_ logging_on_to_career_websites.html .Article Source http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_6853/is_2_53/ai_n28528036