- About Advertising
- Everybody Talks About The Demise Of Advertising Agencies. But Are We Seeing The Demise Of Brands? Posted By : Gad Romann
- How the 80/20 Rule Can Make Your Business Fly Posted By : Jonathan McCulloch
- Banner Printing - The Science Behind the Art Posted By : Hay, David
- About Marketing
- Brand Building For Your Small Business Posted By :
- Why a Compelling Press Release is Your Company's Best Friend Posted By : Marsha Friedman
- Do your Research! (Before you Brand)
- Ad Agency Tips
- Know About the Digital Color Printing Services
- Signs for Your Trade Show Display
- Do You Know the Pros and Cons of Dating Over the Internet?
- Advertising Articles
- Importance of advertising to advertising agencies
- HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD? Do they specialize in your industry?
- Advertising Agencies – Are they worth their Cost?
- Careers in Advertising
- Advertising Age - diversity career day: April 24.(News)(Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day)(Brief article)
- PR Newswire - New Career Coaching Service Targets Marketing and Advertising Executives
- Evening Chronicle (Newcastle, England) - Advertisement Feature - Career chance
- Digital Advertising
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Media Type - Direct
- Some Important Points on Direct Mail Marketing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- The History Of Leaflet Distribution Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Direct Mail Advertising Strategies That Works Like Magic Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Business Wire - MOBICOM Signs Joint Venture With Qkey Holdings and Integrates Interactive Outdoor Advertising Technology With Mobile Handsets
- Business Wire - Hypercom Artema Modular Unattended Payment Terminal Receives Interac Association Device Certification in Canada
- Guns Magazine - Sluggin' deer: the 12-gauge browning gold rifled deer stalker fills the freezer with tasty corn-fed Iowa venison
- Media Type - Print
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- Market Wire - Electronic Media to Fuel Growth in School Library Materials Market, Says Simba Information's "School Library Market Report 2008-2009
- Ink World - Metals in printing inks industry position statement
- Media Type - Radio
- Market Wire - Insight Into Media Consumption by Race Increases Advertising ROI
- Business Wire - Jim Stickley from FT Press and Jeremy Buck from Diskeeper To Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers
- Market Wire - Jim Stickley From FT Press and Jeremy Buck From Diskeeper to Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Reference & Research Book News - A word from our viewers; reflections from early television audiences
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Media Type-Interactive
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
Network Marketing Keys To Success Posted By : Phil Singleton
11/06/2008 - By Admin
Location, location, location is what they say in real estate. When it comes to home based programs, it is all about marketing, marketing, marketing. When you have a large budget to market with, it is very easy to drive traffic to your website. But many people that jump into network marketing do not have much money at all. Free marketing is where it's at.
The way most people find success is not by joining a specific home based program, it's by working with a group of successful people that have a proven marketing system that you can follow and duplicate.
Free marketing is easier than ever now, here are some steps to follow:
1. Make videos, lots of videos. Videos can drive a lot of traffic to your website, especially when you use a free service like TubeMogul (they submit your videos to 15 different videos sharing sites at once). Videos not only drive traffic to your website, they also help attract people to what you are selling. You only have 10 seconds to grab someone's attention. Videos do a great job in creating an interest level and generating fresh leads. Some video sharing websites are YouTube, MetaCafe, DailyMotion and MySpace.
2. Craigslist is free and can also drive traffic to your website. It is time consuming to post ads, but since Craigslist is in the top 10 most visited websites on the Internet, chances are just by posting a couple of ads someone will see them and go to your website. Again, the key is to market as much as you can.
3. Free classified ads work too. There are many free sites where you can post classified ads. There are also services that can send your ads to hundreds of sites at once.
4. Article submission is a great way to build backlinks to your website. There are services that will submit your articles to thousands of publishers. Once a publisher picks up your article, it will be distributed to thousands or even hundreds of thousands of viewers.
5. Social networking sites like MySpace and FaceBook are a great way to setup a profile and push people to your website as well.
These are just the basics and a great way to start. As long as you never quit and keep marketing, you should be successful. Never let a day go by where you do not market, you have to be consistent. After you start getting momentum, everything starts snowballing and you will be on your way to becoming part of an elite group of network marketers that are truly successful. Then you will start to understand that 5 figures per month can be a reality and if 5 figures per month is a reality then 6 figures per month has to be a reality.
Article Source http://www.articlesfeed.com/Article/Network-Marketing-Keys-To-Success/186360