- About Advertising
- Internet Marketing...The Magic of Voice Broadcasting Posted By : Craig Bradburn
- How To Promote Your Affiliate Product Online Posted By : Lynda Mekalick
- Casting fashion ballots Posted By : Ronn Torossian
- About Marketing
- Content Marketing: 10 Ways to Infuse Your Content With Personality
- Tales of the Toured and other adventures in branding Posted By : JUI
- Media Management Strategies that Increase Awareness and Sales
- Ad Agency Tips
- Successful Joint Venture Partnerships Have Some Several Things!
- Aspartame and Chewing Gum
- What Do You Mean by Web Travel or Affordable Custom Website Design Seo?
- Advertising Articles
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- GOOD ONLINE DIRECTORIES – like old fashion yellow pages – you have
- Should Small Companies Hire Advertising Agencies?
- Careers in Advertising
- Agri Marketing - Atypical agricultural careers
- Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) - Jared Fogle and Subway: A career based on a sandwich diet
- Advertising Age - diversity career day: April 24.(News)(Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day)(Brief article)
- Digital Advertising
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Media Type - Direct
- Knowing the Goodness of the Direct Mail Marketing Services Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Some Important Points on Direct Mail Marketing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Make The Most Of Leaflet Distribution In London Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Business Wire - Hypercom Artema Modular Unattended Payment Terminal Receives Interac Association Device Certification in Canada
- Business Wire - MOBICOM Signs Joint Venture With Qkey Holdings and Integrates Interactive Outdoor Advertising Technology With Mobile Handsets
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Media Type - Print
- Market Wire - Zmags Takes Digital Publishing to New Dimensions With Rich Media Features in Zmags Publicator 3.0
- Market Wire - Electronic Media to Fuel Growth in School Library Materials Market, Says Simba Information's "School Library Market Report 2008-2009
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- Media Type - Radio
- Business Wire - MediaG3, Inc. Received Type Approval from China State Radio Regulatory Commission
- Tech Europe - MEDIA : COMMISSION PROMOTES MEDIA LITERACY.
- Reference & Research Book News - Writing for television, radio, and new media, 9th ed
- Media Type - Television
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Reference & Research Book News - A word from our viewers; reflections from early television audiences
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Media Type-Interactive
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Successful Ads
- Australasian Business Intelligence - Successful ads an artform.
- Business Wire - New Report Profiles Three Different Ad-Supported Music Services and Reveals the Key Success Criteria for a Successful Ad-Supported Content Service
- Colorado Springs Business Journal - Proper message, medium, niche keys to ad success
How To Increase Your Acquisition Of New Chiropractic Patients By 20% In Just 24 Hours! Posted By : T
11/06/2008 - By Admin
Here's an easy way to boost your acquisition of new chiropractic patients by 20% in just 24 hours.
Done right, it actually requires LESS WORK and LESS TIME than what you're probably doing right now.
Here's how it works: First, take a look at the report of findings you do with prospective patients.
Maybe it's a formal report of findings.OR, maybe it's more an informal consultation or process you bring prospective patients through.
Regardless, how many of the prospective chiropractic patients you meet with in a given week are actually coming into your office "PRE- SOLD" on chiropractic care with you? In other words, how many are coming in to your office having already decided they want chiropractic care with you and are ready to write your office a check immediately?
For most doctors, not many. Most chiropractors rely on some type of report of findings to show prospective patients why they need chiropractic care.
Most doctors are thrilled to get prospective patients into their office for some type of appointment. This way they can bring them through some type of report of findings and hopefully
convince them of the value of chiropractic care.
But, frankly, this way of trying to convert prospective patients into paying patients is incredbily inefficient, wastes tons of time, and burns out a lot of chiropractors. If you're at all like most chiropractors, this is similar to how you feel about the typical way chiropractors are taught to meet with prospective patients.
It just stinks! But, thank goodness, there's a better, more effective, easier way.
Here it is: Make sure every prospective patient who walks into your office, comes in already PRE-SOLD on chiropractic care with you and ready to invest (financially) in their health. Stop meeting with people you have to "sell" on the value of chiropractic care.
That's just nuts. You're not a salesman or saleswoman, right? That's not why you got into chiropractic care, right? To sell?
Instead, make sure you only meet with prospective patients who are "sold" on getting chiropractic care with you, *BEFORE* they ever walk in your door. This way, your report of findings, your persuasion skills, and your "sales skills" are all irrelevant.
This way you don't have to be a "smooth talker", you don't have to "sell". Because when people are coming in to your office PRE-SOLD on chiropractic care with you, it's no longer about how good you do a report of findings. Or, how persuasive you are when
talking about chiropractic.
They've already decided they want to become your patient... BEFORE you've said one word to them. So, how do you do that, you're wondering?
How do you pre-sell prospective patients before they walk in your door? You do it with your chiropractic marketing, that's how.
Always remember, the purpose of your chiropractic marketing is to make "selling chiropractic" unnecessary. In other words, the purpose of your chiropractic marketing is to bring people into your office pre-sold on chiropractic care with you, so you DON'T have to do any "selling".
Think about it like this... Have you ever purchased anything where you knew you were going to buy it before you walked in the store? If so, you were PRE-SOLD.
I'm sure in that instance your purchase had nothing to do with any sales presentation or something the clerk said to you, right? You walked in there ready to buy... ready to invest. And, because of that, someone "selling you" was completely unnecessary.
When your chiropractic marketing does that for you... when it brings people in pre- sold... meeting with prospective patients and growing your practice become extremely fun (and
lucrative)! :-) This is why you should never just throw together chiropractic marketing for your practice. It's certainly why you should also never avoid marketing, that's for sure.
Because doing either simply sets you up to meet with people that are going to need to be SOLD by you on chiropractic care. And, when that happens you waste a lot of time, convert far less people into paying patients, and make a lot less money.
It makes your time more efficient. It makes meeting with prospective patients much more enjoyable (that's for sure). And, it makes you more money in less time and with less effort.Article Source http://www.articlesfeed.com/Article/How-To-Increase-Your-Acquisition-Of-New-Chiropractic-Patients-By-20--In-Just-24-Hours-/188709