- About Advertising
- Advertising Specialties Make Your Business Memorable Posted By : Andrew Stratton
- Hanging Displays: Most Popular Styles and Sizes Posted By : Amy Nutt
- Promoting Websites Using Pay-Per-Click Ads Posted By : Rodney Powell
- About Marketing
- How To Select A Marketing Firm
- Brand Marketing Can Put You on Top of the Competition Posted By : Steve Hanson
- What's a Web Matrix?
- Ad Agency Tips
- When You Need California Brain Injury Lawyers: Suv Rollovers and Truck Crashes!
- Inexpensive Wedding Gifts
- Add Warmth to Your Greeting Cards
- Advertising Articles
- GOOD ONLINE DIRECTORIES – like old fashion yellow pages – you have
- HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD? Do they specialize in your industry?
- Importance of advertising to advertising agencies
- Careers in Advertising
- Tennessee Nurse - Target your next big career opportunity at the TNA Career Center!
- Agri Marketing - Atypical agricultural careers
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Digital Advertising
- Digital advertising is watching you!
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Media Type - Direct
- The History Of Leaflet Distribution Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Everything You Should Know About Leaflet Distribution Posted By : Shaun Parker
- How To Increase Your Acquisition Of New Chiropractic Patients By 20% In Just 24 Hours! Posted By : T
- Media Type - Outdoor
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Business Wire - Burst Media Launches Family Travelers Ad Network
- Media Type - Print
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- Ink World - Metals in printing inks industry position statement
- Media Type - Radio
- Business Wire - Jim Stickley from FT Press and Jeremy Buck from Diskeeper To Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers
- Business Wire - MediaG3, Inc. Received Type Approval from China State Radio Regulatory Commission
- Reference & Research Book News - Language in the media; representations, identities, ideologies
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Media Type-Interactive
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
How Business Gifts Make an Impact to Your Customers
02/12/2009 - By Admin
Although a lot of promo campaigns are aimed at enticing new customers as well as building new business relationships, most companies know that almost 75% of the profits of a business come from repeat customers. Thus it is very important to reward customer loyalty, because of the impact it has on the business. That is why a lot of marketing executives are focusing on this aspect. Marketing departments often use many methods to increase the customer retention on their brand, and one of them is giving business gifts to the customers.
Giving thank you gifts as well as acknowledgements are some of the more prevalent ways used by companies. Often these firms give away lots of sticky notes whereon they print their contact details. This way firms will be assured that their products and services will be effectively promoted. Of course, the firm will also be able to say thank you and show their appreciation to their loyal customers who have been supporting them for so long. Giving freebies is one of the more traditional ways for firms to entice their customers to purchase or support their products again.
Still another way for companies to encourage loyalty among their customers is through loyalty programs. This is a very simple way for firms to entice their customers to remain with them, like giving away freebies or discounts when a customer, say, bought 20 boxes of pens. Companies also put up brochures or discount cards for customers so that they will keep coming back for more purchases. Companies may avail themselves of assistance from small suppliers that specialise in designing efficient loyalty programs.
Businesses too may opt to cultivate more personal relationship with their customers. This is a more intimate yet effective way for companies to win the trust and confidence of their clients. One way is to send them birthday cards. The cards do not have to be expensive. Even giving away simple gifts like pens or mugs will go a long way. Customers will not be after the gift, they are more likely to appreciate the concern and effort of companies to remember them on their special day.
Companies also spend time and effort to send śwe miss youť gifts to their customers who have supported them above other firms. In an effort to win back these clients, companies show their appreciation and concern for these individuals by giving them some sort of promotional token.