- About Advertising
- Choosing the Right Banner Printing Services Posted By : Hay, David
- The Covering Letter - A Clear and Concise Introduction Posted By : Gen Wright
- Hanging Displays: Most Popular Styles and Sizes Posted By : Amy Nutt
- About Marketing
- Email Marketing: A Solid Lead Generation and Sales Solution
- Content Marketing: 10 Ways to Infuse Your Content With Personality
- Network Marketing Keys To Success Posted By : Phil Singleton
- Ad Agency Tips
- Brochures â€” the Effective Material for Your Business Development
- Starkaz- New Used Cars, Vehicles, Real Estate, Appliances and More From All Over the World
- Web Design is Just the Start for Rural Business
- Advertising Articles
- HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD? Do they specialize in your industry?
- Advertising Agencies – Are they worth their Cost?
- The Advantages of Online Advertising Agencies
- Careers in Advertising
- Agri Marketing - Atypical agricultural careers
- Tennessee Nurse - Target your next big career opportunity at the TNA Career Center!
- Advertising Age - diversity career day: April 24.(News)(Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day)(Brief article)
- Digital Advertising
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Media Type - Direct
- Make The Most Of Leaflet Distribution In London Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Direct Mail Post Cards and Other Formats for Direct Mailing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Some Important Points on Direct Mail Marketing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Business Wire - Hypercom Artema Modular Unattended Payment Terminal Receives Interac Association Device Certification in Canada
- Guns Magazine - Sluggin' deer: the 12-gauge browning gold rifled deer stalker fills the freezer with tasty corn-fed Iowa venison
- Media Type - Print
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- Market Wire - Electronic Media to Fuel Growth in School Library Materials Market, Says Simba Information's "School Library Market Report 2008-2009
- Media Type - Radio
- Business Wire - MediaG3, Inc. Received Type Approval from China State Radio Regulatory Commission
- Market Wire - Jim Stickley From FT Press and Jeremy Buck From Diskeeper to Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- New Orleans CityBusiness - Reading Radio in N.O. a one-of-a-kind station with global reach
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Media Type-Interactive
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
Evening Chronicle (Newcastle, England) - Advertisement Feature - Career chance
11/29/2008 - By Admin
For rising stars in the social work sector, summertime isn't about lazing in the garden.
This summer there's a fantastic opportunity to gain work experience with SWIIS UK.
As a leading national supplier of social care staff, SWIIS has offices throughout the UK.
SWIIS's personalised and holistic style aims to achieve positive outcomes reinforced with first-class service throughout.
SWIIS Newcastle provides quality professional qualified social workers and residential care officers to social services and voluntary organisations throughout the North East.
A major part of SWIIS's work is helping second and third-year social work degree students find work during the summer holidays.Most Popular How To Win At Leading Change Four Tips For Better Decision Making Anniversary Performance Review Form Developing a Digital Roadmap for Your Brand 2008 Industry Outlook: A Look Around The Corner
This is a unique opportunity for the students to gain valuable experience, and also gives them a chance to &window shop& before deciding on their career path.
Paul Baird recently undertook a placement at SWIIS said: &This experience has been invaluable, working with others who are very experienced in their field.&Article Source http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_6783/is_2007_April_19/ai_n28421652