- About Advertising
- Greeting Cards for Business or Pleasure Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Economic Downturn Slices Corporate Marketing Budgets Posted By : Marsha Friedman
- Everybody Talks About The Demise Of Advertising Agencies. But Are We Seeing The Demise Of Brands? Posted By : Gad Romann
- About Marketing
- Mobile Marketing Success Strategies
- Lead Generation through E-Marketing
- Let Charity Contribute To Your Brand Posted By : Katie Marcus
- Ad Agency Tips
- Itâ€™S The Little Things That Matter
- Mifi Softtware
- Rollup and Reklamflagga as Media for Advertising
- Advertising Articles
- Should Small Companies Hire Advertising Agencies?
- Importance of advertising to advertising agencies
- GOOD ONLINE DIRECTORIES – like old fashion yellow pages – you have
- Careers in Advertising
- PR Newswire - New Career Coaching Service Targets Marketing and Advertising Executives
- Business Wire - American Association of Advertising Agencies to Sponsor "Diversity in Advertising Career Day" on April 22, 2009, in NYC in an Ongoing Effort to...
- Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) - Jared Fogle and Subway: A career based on a sandwich diet
- Digital Advertising
- Digital advertising is watching you!
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Media Type - Direct
- Knowing the Goodness of the Direct Mail Marketing Services Posted By : Daegan Smith
- The History Of Leaflet Distribution Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Make The Most Of Leaflet Distribution In London Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Guns Magazine - Sluggin' deer: the 12-gauge browning gold rifled deer stalker fills the freezer with tasty corn-fed Iowa venison
- Business Wire - MOBICOM Signs Joint Venture With Qkey Holdings and Integrates Interactive Outdoor Advertising Technology With Mobile Handsets
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Media Type - Print
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- Market Wire - Electronic Media to Fuel Growth in School Library Materials Market, Says Simba Information's "School Library Market Report 2008-2009
- Ink World - Metals in printing inks industry position statement
- Media Type - Radio
- Reference & Research Book News - Language in the media; representations, identities, ideologies
- New Orleans CityBusiness - Reading Radio in N.O. a one-of-a-kind station with global reach
- Market Wire - Insight Into Media Consumption by Race Increases Advertising ROI
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Media Type-Interactive
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
Business Wire - MOBICOM Signs Joint Venture With Qkey Holdings and Integrates Interactive Outdoor Advertising Technology With Mobile Handsets
11/29/2008 - By Admin
SAN DIEGO -- MOBICOM Corp (OTCBB: MBIC) announced today that is has signed a joint venture agreement with Qkey Holdings, the developer of the Qkey digital marketing platform. The Qkey platform is a sophisticated brand marketing tool which enables consumers to interact with all types of media, including outdoor advertising billboards, via their mobile phones. Qkey is more sophisticated than other options in the market in that information from a billboard can be accessed from a mobile phone and then downloaded to the mobile phone or an email address.Most Popular 5 Super Tips To Get Rid Of Your Public Speaking Fear: How To Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety Job Interview: What Not To Do How To Write A Strategic Plan: A Simple Outline Business Plan Sample SWOT Analysis - To Make Your Business More Profitable
Qkey takes a static medium such as an outdoor billboard and makes it interactive, which is valuable for both the consumer and the billboard owner. Making the announcement of the joint venture, Michael Levinsohn, CEO of MOBICOM Corp, said, &We plan to promote the Qkey platform in Asia initially and then launch in selected markets, depending on user adoption. There is also a lot of synergy between Qkey and our loyalty program platforms, payment gateways and CRM capabilities.& Countries included in the agreement are: South Korea, China, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
According to Investor's Business Daily it's getting harder and harder to get away from outdoor advertising (billboards, TV displays, etc). Whether you're waiting for a haircut, buying groceries or pumping gas, you may well have video accompaniment. But when it comes to ads in public places, the U.S. is just catching up with China. According to Susquehanna Financial Group almost 17% of Chinese ad spending goes to outdoor media, compared with just 3.5% in the U.S. Some of that goes to more familiar venues like billboards and bus banners. But digital screens also turn up in the unlikeliest of places.
The actual income for outdoor TV providers comes from advertising. Once a provider has installed the screens, it can lure advertisers with viewer demographics. This creates the ability to reach a target audience for advertisers. The three biggest ad categories are medicine, household goods, and food and beverages. Financial services, restaurants, clothing, travel and other mass consumer items also get pitched.
The mobile phone is changing from a communication device to an important media device covering more than 500 million valuable consumers in China. Companies have seen strong growth in WAP advertising and interactive marketing businesses based on mobile devices. Going forward, the focus is building a pull-based advertising model for mobile business, which only sends advertising information to consumers in China based on their explicit consent.
About MOBICOM Corp
MOBICOM Corp is capitalizing on the fast growing mobile phone industry. According to available industry data, there are approximately 3 billion cell phones in use worldwide and more than 1 billion Internet connections. With the convergence of technologies and the ability to target individual subscribers, transaction based applications are expected to grow exponentially for the foreseeable future. Mobile network operators worldwide have identified data as a high growth area and in particular user generated applications.
MOBICOM Korea, www.mobicomkorea.co.kr, is a global leader in the provision of mobile marketing solutions for both mobile phone networks and brand owners who wish to target customers in a meaningful and measurable way. The acquisition of MOBICOM Korea by MOBICOM Corp in December 2007 provides access to a number of leading companies in the Korean market. Mobicom Korea, under the AIMMS brand, has provided database marketing, membership rewards systems, CRM systems and mobile marketing services to inter alia Dongbu Group, LG, CJ Corp (Jeil), Johnson and Johnson, Procter and Gamble, Microsoft, LG Telecom, Citibank, HSBC, American Express, Shinhan Life, Kookmin Card, Miliore, Missa, LG Card, Webtour, Pizza Hut, HanilWorld, Grand Korea Leisure and Sport ToTo.
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENT: This press release contains forward-looking statements, including expected industry patterns and other financial and business results that involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to differ materially from results expressed or implied by this press release. Such risk factors include, among others: whether MOBICOM Corp can successfully execute its operating plan; the sustainability of recent growth rates in the cell phone market; the positioning of MOBICOM Corp products in the market; ability to integrate acquired companies and technology; ability to retain key employees; ability to successfully combine product offerings and customer acceptance of combined products; general market conditions, fluctuations in currency exchange rates, changes to operating systems and product strategy by vendors of operating systems; and whether MOBICOM Korea can successfully develop new products and the degree to which these gain market acceptance. Actual results may differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements in this press release. MOBICOM Corp and MOBICOM Korea do not undertake any obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes to future operating results.Article Source http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2008_May_22/ai_n25450729