- About Advertising
- As an active real estate investor, Posted By : Jules Carney
- Successfull Advertising Through A Call To Action Posted By : Dave Dinkel
- Color Business Cards Ideas Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- About Marketing
- Media Management Strategies that Increase Awareness and Sales
- Search Engine Marketing Achieves a Fully Integrated Online Strategy
- How To Brand Your Business Effectively Posted By :
- Ad Agency Tips
- How to Advertise on Craigslist Effectively
- Joint Venture: - One of the Most Powerful Tools
- Want to Develop Your Softwareâ€™s by the 15% Rule?
- Advertising Articles
- GOOD ONLINE DIRECTORIES – like old fashion yellow pages – you have
- Marketing your Agency
- The Advantages of Online Advertising Agencies
- Careers in Advertising
- Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) - Jared Fogle and Subway: A career based on a sandwich diet
- Agri Marketing - Atypical agricultural careers
- PR Newswire - New Career Coaching Service Targets Marketing and Advertising Executives
- Digital Advertising
- Digital advertising is watching you!
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Media Type - Direct
- Knowing the Goodness of the Direct Mail Marketing Services Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Direct Mail Post Cards and Other Formats for Direct Mailing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Make The Most Of Leaflet Distribution In London Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Australasian Business Intelligence - Advertisers lift exposure in the great outdoors.
- Art in America - Elizabeth Bryant: Solway Jones
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Media Type - Print
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- Market Wire - Electronic Media to Fuel Growth in School Library Materials Market, Says Simba Information's "School Library Market Report 2008-2009
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- Media Type - Radio
- Reference & Research Book News - Writing for television, radio, and new media, 9th ed
- Tech Europe - MEDIA : COMMISSION PROMOTES MEDIA LITERACY.
- Reference & Research Book News - Language in the media; representations, identities, ideologies
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Media Type-Interactive
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
Benefits of Offline Media Advertising
01/07/2009 - By Admin
Though online media has taken the advertising and marketing world by storm by virtue of its cost effectiveness and its global reach it is yet not in a position to take on the might of the traditional or the offline media on the basis of its merits. So the perfect solution for a company is to combine the merits of both online and offline media advertising to promote products and services, create brand awareness, or sell its goods.
Before we proceed, let us first discuss the methods of online advertising to strengthen our case as to why offline media advertising is beneficial to your business.
The most prominent advertising and marketing medium for your products and services is the website. One important pre-condition for the website to really function as an effective medium is that there should be visitors to it. To drive traffic to a website, online companies use search engine optimization techniques such as the use of the right keywords, RSS feeds etc. Yet given that there are millions of registered websites and majority of them opting for these methods to increase traffic, the job becomes very complex. While the importance of search engine optimization techniques can not be undermined, businesses and organizations can improve traffic to their websites by advertising in offline media to spread their message and create an awareness of their websites. For example, you can advertise with Web Windows, UK who make colour advertising in the weekend supplement sections of seven broadsheet newspapers accessible for smaller advertisers. The huge national exposure that comes of appearing in these publications helps website owners substantially increase their traffic. The reason for this is obvious. Newspapers have a wide audience reach and statistics reveal that majority of the people do browse through them more leisurely during the weekends. So if you advertise in a newspaper, chances are that your potential clients would be able to see the advertisement of your website. So all said, through offline advertising you can target your required age groups and social demographics and reach consumers with higher disposable incomes.
Then again, another option for online advertising is Google's AdWords program that lets you bid for certain keywords that define your product or service. The trouble with this is that you have to pay higher for keywords to be placed on the first page of the search results. Secondly, you have to pay for every click that is recorded on your advertisement. But the catch here is that all clicks may not convert into sales which means that you have to pay for clicks that do not have any conversion value. So why not re-plan your advertising budget and more so if you are a small business, and take advantage of offline media such as newspapers and national magazines to advertise your offerings? As already stated, offline media is still extremely powerful and not all people go to the Internet to search for offerings. However, if you place an advertisement in the newspapers defining clearly the advantages of your products and services, you can tempt the not-too-savvy Internet users to simply log on and visit your website.
Going by the above discussion, if yours is a small business the best option to increase the traffic to your website would be through offline media advertising of your website. You can use the services of Web Windows, an online company based in the UK, which ensures that every advertising pound you spend is spent wisely. Through them, you can have your advertisement placed in all major newspapers in the UK at effective costs. Advertise and see the results for yourself.